Waking up to the sweet and spicy aroma of these Apple Cinnamon Pancakes is the most enjoyable, healthy-fragrance moment of the fall days.
While “fluffy” and “gluten-free” are rarely used together, with our finest gluten-free recipes, the incorporate nutritious components not only make the best typical breakfast tastier, but also lighter and fluffier. We would like to share the 3-in-1 flavorful recipes including: sweetness from pancakes; sourness and freshness of apples, and spiciness from cinnamon. We think this recipe is especially great—perfect for littles, company, holidays, or a sweet morning-time treat anytime.
Apple Banana & Cinnamon Pancakes
- 1 banana
- 1 Dazzle apple or Envy apple
- 1 pear
- 2 eggs
- 150 millilitres plain yoghurt (or vegan alternative)
- 2 tablespoons milk (or soy milk, for vegan alternative)
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package ORGRAN Apple and Cinnamon Pancake Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Peel and chop banana, apple and pear.
- Put banana, apple, pear, eggs , yoghurt, bicarbonate of soda, honey, vanilla and milk (or soy milk) into the bowl of an electric food processor or blender. Blend to combine ingredients. Pour mixture into a medium-sized bowl.
- Put pancake mix and cinnamon into the large bowl of an electric food mixer. Pour in blended liquid. Mix well to combine ingredients.
- Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Place 1/4 cup of mixture into the pan for each pancake with low to medium heat.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn and cook on the reverse side until golden brown.
- Place plastic wrap over a fine wire rack. When cooked, remove pancakes from the fry pan and place onto a wire rack. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent drying out.