Make melt-in-your-mouth roasted beef tenderloin with a simple garlic brown butter sauce. Australian Black Angus Beef Tenderloin is the perfect cut for any celebration or special occasion meal. This simple recipe is a show-stopper!
- 1 (5 to 6 pound) Australian Black Angus beef tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons table salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Heat a heavy 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cut roast in half if necessary to fit your skillet. One-half of the roast should have a thinner end that tapers off. Fold the thin end up against the rest of the roast and use kitchen twine to tie it together, creating an even thickness in the roast. Season the roast generously with salt, black pepper, and white pepper.
- Sear the roast in the heavy skillet on all 4 sides until browned, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a roasting pan or 9×13 pan and roast in the preheated oven until the desired doneness is reached, 120-125 degrees for medium-rare, about 30 minutes. Let meat rest, covered loosely with aluminum foil, for 10 minutes before serving.
- While meat is resting melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Once butter melts, add whole garlic cloves. Continue to cook over medium heat until butter begins to bubble and foam, stirring constantly. The color of the butter will begin to change. As soon as it gets close to reaching a dark golden brown, remove from heat and pour into a heat-safe container. Remove garlic cloves.
- Slice the roast into 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch slices and drizzle with brown butter. Serve immediately.
Call our hotline 1900 63 64 31 and other stores’ phone numbers below to get these fresh ingredients delivered to your doorstep.
• Hai Ba Trung: 16 – 18 Hai Ba Trung, District.1, HCMC
Phone: 0902 668 876 / 0902 333 510
Operation hour: Mon – Sun: 7:00 AM – 9:30 PM
• Saigon Center: B2, Saigon Center, 65 Le Loi St., Ben Thanh Wrd., Dist. 1, HCMC
Phone: 0777 747 263 / 0392 043 674
Operation hour: Mon – Sun: 9:30 AM – 9:00 PM
• Thao Dien: 41A Thao Dien St., Thao Dien Wrd., Thu Duc city
Phone:0903 998 681 / 0903 998 082
Operation hour: Mon-Sun: 7:00 AM – 9:30 PM
• Estella: #L1 – 21/22/24, #L2-23 Estella Place, 88 Song Hanh St., An Phu Wrd., Thu Duc City
Phone: 0328 943 085 / 0326 277 490
Operation hour: Mon – Sun: 9:00 AM – 9:30 PM
• Phu My Hung: Riverpark Premier, 64-70 Nguyen Duc Canh St., Tan Phong Ward., Dist. 7., HCMC
Phone: 0989 517 149 / 0977 407 149
Operation hour: Mon – Sun: 7:00 AM – 9:30 PM
• Saigon Pearl: Opal Tower, Shophouse SH06-07, 92 Nguyen Huu Canh, Saigon Pearl, Binh Thanh Dist, HCMC
Phone: 0325 919319
Operation hour: Mon – Sun: 07:00AM – 10:00PM
• Xuan Dieu: 51 Xuan Dieu St., Quang An Ward., Tay Ho Dist. Hanoi
Phone: 0969 191 943 / 0862 752 657
Mon- Fri: 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sat-Sun: 8:30 AM – 9:30 PM
- A hygienic shopping space
- Spacious check-out areas that applied distancing measures
- Fresh ingredients available everyday
- Uncrowded parking lots
Murakami is the latest artist to have fun restyling the iconic and vibrant PERRIER® brand. The PERRIER x MURAKAMI collaboration continues the long-standing creative relationship between PERRIER® and great artists. Over its 150-year history, the brand has collaborated with some of the world’s most influential artists, including Andy Warhol, Salvador Dalí, Bernard Villemot, Raymond Savignac, Carlu, and Jean-Gabriel Domergue, all of whom created trailblazing posters and artworks for the brand.
Murakami’s signature smiling flowers will bring an extra pop of color and joy to the iconic green PERRIER® bottles, in screen-printed glass formats. Some bottles will also feature Murakami’s most beloved characters, Kaikai and Kiki, who will also appear alongside PERRIER® in a 30-second animated film, produced with Murakami. Additional product formats, including cans, will launch in early 2021.
Convenient and safe with many payment methods at Annam Gourmet
- Touchless payment by credit card or debit card
- Pay via e-wallets like Momo, Moca by Grab, Zalo Pay.
We always strive to serve our customers better so that you can feel hassle-free and safe when shopping at Annam Gourmet stores.
Strictly complying with hygiene and safety regulations to protect public health, all touchpoints such as shopping carts, handles, surfaces,… are regularly disinfected by staff to ensure cleanliness with the desire to give our customers peace of mind while shopping at Annam Gourmet stores.