If you’re a busy but healthy-living person, you’ll probably love this wrap recipe.
You can prepare a nutritious meal in advance with this recipe and spare yourself some time even in the morning or at lunch while ensuring your meal’s nutrition. You could also customize the recipe by adding more of your preferable fresh veggies.
- The wrap: La Boulangere 8 plain Tortilla
- Main protein: Meister Dresdner BBQ Sausage
- Fruits and vegetables: Shredded Carrots, Shredded Red Cabbage, or any optional VIETGAP veggies.
- Dairy: yogurt.
- Score the Meister Dresdner BBQ Sausage on both sides to ensure a crispier skin, then cook in a hot pan.
- Toast or griddle the La Boulangere 8 plain Tortilla
- Spread Creamy Yogurt on the tortilla.
- Add some VietGap veggies you have from your fridge
- Top with Carrots, then with Red Cabbage
- Top with 1 or 2 sausages, wrap and roll it tight.
- Slice in half, serve and enjoy.