Let’s bring home a sea saltwater smell with the freshest and delightful seafood. Check out two easy-to-make gastronomic recipes that will cover your kitchen with the memorable beach-vacation flavor.
Want to make seafood meals? There are so many tasty ways to incorporate seafood into your meal prep. But to highlight the freshest taste of premium ingredients, grilling is the best, easiest and most delicious way. Annam Gourmet Natural Black Tiger Shrimp are fed in a completely natural environment in mangrove forest in Ca Mau (Nam Can), surely providing fresh, firm and juicy quality. So we are thrilled to bring you a collection of our elegant and mouth-watering prawns and seafood recipes!
Black Tiger Prawns Grilled With Garlic Butter
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 12 tiger prawns
- 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns
- ½ tbsp whole white peppercorns
- 1 red pepper, seedless and cut into rings
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 3,5 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 cm ginger root, peeled and sliced
- ½ tsp sugar
- 2 handfuls of salad
- 2 spring onions cut into rings
- 1 handful of coriander leaves
- Sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper
- Lime slices to serve
- 5 chive stalks, finely chopped
- Place the prawns in a large bowl and add two tablespoons of sunflower oil and a little salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside to allow the marinade to soak in.
- Finely crush all peppercorns with a mortar.
- Roast the black, white and red peppercorns in a dry pan over high heat for about 1 minute until smoke rises. Then remove the pan from the heat and place the peppercorns in a small bowl or dish.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil to the pan and add the peppercorns together with the garlic and chilli. Roast for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add the butter. Once the butter has melted, add the oyster sauce, fish sauce and ginger.
- Add the sugar to the mixture, stir well. Simmer the sauce until it thickens. Taste and season with salt if necessary. Set aside, but keep the sauce warm.
- Place the grill on medium height and grill the marinated prawns for 2 – 3 minutes on each side. Make sure that the prawns do not stay on the grill too long.
- Garnish four plates with chives, spring onions, coriander and the salad and arrange the prawns on top. Sprinkle it with sauce. Serve with the lime wedges.
Baked Red Snapper Fillet With Garlic
- 8 ounces red snapper fillets about 2-3 fillets
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 drops Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp Creole or Cajun Seasoning
- ⅛ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 tsp snipped fresh chives optional
- 4 tbsp plain or seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese freshly grated optional
- Place snapper fillets in a baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. In a skillet, melt butter with garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Creole/Cajun seasoning, pepper, parsley and chives, if using.
- Cook on low for 2 minutes to blend flavors. Brush both sides of fish fillets with the butter and herb mixture. Toss bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in the remaining butter mixture; sprinkle over the fillets.
- Bake/Grill at 400 degrees for about 12 minutes, depending on thickness of fillets, until fish flakes easily and is no longer translucent.