If you are looking for a surprise for your lady on Vietnamese Women’s Day 20/10, you cannot miss this salmon pasta recipe that is simple, romantic and nutritious. Join Annam Gourmet in the kitchen to make this delicious dish for your lady on October 20, and create unforgettable memories!
Salmon has a delicious taste, is rich in nutrition, low in fat, which makes it a top ingredient for ladies in their healthy diets. There is nothing that makes your lady happier than her loved one understanding and preparing a home-made fancy dinner with premium ingredients and organic romantic wine.
2 tbsp L’Olivier extra virgin olive oil spray 30 ml
15 oz Annam Gourmet organic salmon fillet 500 grams
1/2 onion finely diced
4 cloves garlic roughly minced
1/2 tsp sweet smoked
15 oz can diced tomatoes 400 grams
2 tbsp finely chopped parsley 8 grams
2 cups water 473 ml
2 cups Organic Semolina Spaghetti 200 grams
2 cups bagged fresh spinach chopped 100 grams
1/2 cup Greek yogurt 125 grams
sea salt & black pepper
- Heat a large fry pan with a medium-high heat and add in 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Cut a 15 oz piece of fresh salmon into 2 fillets, season with sea salt & black pepper
- After heating the olive oil for 2 minutes, add in the fillets of salmon, skin side up, using a spatula push down on the fillets for 30 seconds, after 3 minutes flip to cook the other side, after a total cooking time of 6 minutes.
- Adding in 1/2 onion finely diced and 4 cloves garlic roughly minced, mix with the olive oil, after 2 minutes add in a generous 1/2 tsp sweet smoked paprika and quickly mix together, then add in a 15 oz can diced tomatoes, 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley and season with sea salt & black pepper, mix together, then add in 2 cups cold water and bring to a boil, then add in 2 cups uncooked penne pasta and mix around so the pasta is evenly distributed
- After 9 to 10 minutes and most of water has been absorbed by the pasta but there is still some water left, add in 2 cups chopped bagged spinach and the salmon, cover the pan with a lid and lower the heat to a low-medium, simmer for 4 minutes, then turn off the heat and remove the lid
- After letting the pasta cool off for about 1 minute, add in 1/2 cup greek yogurt at room temperature, season the yogurt with black pepper and mix everything together until well combined, sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and serve at once, enjoy!
Fresh organic ingredients are now available at Annam Gourmet stores to help you cook a warm dinner for the woman you love on Vietnamese Women’s Day 20/10!
Don’t hesitate to go to the kitchen and create memorable moments for your women with Annam Gourmet!